Dater Photography’s workshop on digital photography will help you get a jumpstart in taking beautiful images. Read on for more details. Also join Darter Facebook Page to stay updated on upcoming workshops and photography tours.
“I learnt a lot and met really talented people, who helped me with learning photography” – Vikram R, Software professional
“Course Content was well structured… Very friendly instructors…” – Prasanna D, Software professional
“best part of the workshop was the organizers were so patient they were so so good… they helpd us in each and every aspect…” – Deepak R, Student
“Concepts were explained in a down-to-earth manner…” S Sreenivasa, Software professional
Dates and Venue
Note: We conduct photography workshops at regular intervals in Bangalore. If you don’t see one scheduled in near future or on a date convenient for you, write to us and we will notify you when the next workshop happens.
Saturday and Sunday, May 11th to 12th
At HSR Layout, Bangalore.
This workshop introduces you to the technical, artistic and social aspects of photography. You will learn about the concepts of photography, what the different modes of a camera mean, how to compose a photograph so that it catches the eye, how to post-process it to reflect reality or make it artistic, and, in an increasingly connected world, how to share it online. So the next time you click a photograph, you’ll create a memory to cherish.
If you have an interest in photography and are keen to take better photographs, this workshop is for you. You would be required to bring your digital camera to the workshop. An advanced camera or an SLR is NOT a prerequisite.
- Concepts of photography
- Introduction to photography
- Learning what makes a good photograph
- Technical aspects of making a photograph
- Depth of field and point of focus
- Understanding exposure and histograms
- Focus, Aperture, Shutter-speed, ISO, Depth of Field, Exposure, Metering and White Balance
- Familiarization with all the controls in your camera
- Camera modes and making the best out of your camera – Program Mode, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Full Manual modes
- Understanding digital cameras and associated photography gear
- Knowing what makes a technically good photograph; identifying problems in images
- Understanding photography equipment – cameras, lenses, teleconverters, tripods, bags and other gears.
- making visually appealing pictures
- Guidelines for making good composition
- Understanding quality and play of light; understanding how different types of light affects the images.
- Types of photography and their nuances.
- Post-processing the images in the computer.
- Social Networking and Photography.
- Guided outing session to practice concepts learnt in the classroom
- Review of photographs from field session
The workshop fee is Rs. 5,000/- per person.
Click on the button below to register online.
Alternately, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9880006460 (Arun Bhat) / 9740083260 (Shreeram M V) to know more details and to register. You can also send your queries or registration through the contact-form below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Photos taken by participants at the field session during the workshop
|© Deepak Vasishta||© Jyothin Madari||© Suhasini Reddy|
|© Srinivasan Santhanakrishnan||© Shivani Phatak||© Sneha Naphade|
|© Vikram Malhotra|