AboutThanks for dropping by! This is Arun Bhat, photographer and travel writer based in Bangalore, India. paintedstork.com is a place where I post about my work. Read on... Jump to section: Photography | Travel Writing | Online presence and influence | Clients or click here to contact me.
PhotographyI purchased my first camera--a film SLR--in 2002 and never stopped clicking ever since. In 2007, I turned into a professional photographer, travelled across India creating images of the country's beautiful landscapes, cultural heritage and the vibrant everyday life. I am available for commissioned assignments in the following areas. The links lead you to a sample of my work in respective genres. Or visit www.paintedstork.com see a full gamut of my work.
- Travel, culture and documentary photography
- Interiors, architecture, real-estate
- Photography for products, industrial, corporate events and other commercial works
- Weddings and events, including stage-shows and corporate events
- Winner of prestigious HIPA international photography award (2014) in Dubai
- Winner of Tamron Photography Challenge India, 2013
- Winner - Best Travel & Wildlife Photographer India at GCCA Bangalore
Online Presence and InfluenceIndia Travel & Photography Blog is now ten years old, and is one of the oldest travel blogs in India that has remained functional and active over the years, currently hosting more than a thousand blog posts with content from all over India and the neighbouring countries. Also see the associated facebook and twitter presence.
ClientsHere is a small sample of clients I have worked for in the past for photography and publications where my works are published.
- Mahindra Holidays
- SPCL - Shapoorji Pallonji Company Ltd
- Videocon Industries
- JetWings - inflight magazine of Jet Airways
- Vara - inflight magazine of Maldivian Airlines
- Metropolis Tokyo Magazine
- Euro Floorings, Euro Lightings
- Deccan Herald
- Please click here to contact me.