My next Himalayan Photography Tour is to the finest mountain landscapes and cultural centers of Lahaul & Spiti in Himachal Pradesh – July/August 2014. Join me on this tour to learn the nuances of making great landscape images. See Heart of the Himalayas Lahaul & Spiti Photography Tour for details.
To get an idea of what this place is like, do read these posts I wrote about my journeys to the region.
- Lahaul & Spiti Himalayas (published in a Japanese Magazine)
- Lahaul & Spiti – Memories from the mountain country
- Spiti Valley – Walking high in the mountains and staying in the villages
- Lahaul & Spiti travelogs
My photography tour to the finest mountain landscapes and cultural centers of Lahaul & Spiti in Himachal (Jul/Aug 2014). Join us – see http://bit.ly/lahaul-spiti-phototour for details.
The photographs here offer just a glimpse of what is in store, and what you will come back with – in your memories as well as memory-cards. Also see images from a participant of last year’s photography tour to the region –http://bit.ly/spiti-chandra
Often, pictures do a great job of presenting the beauty of a place when words can’t do justice. This region–Lahaul & Spiti in the Himalayas–is one of the most beautiful highlands in India with its brilliant high altitude landscapes and pristine lakes that reflect those mountains.
Join us on this tour to savour and learn to photograph the beauty of these landscapes. While on the tour –
* Learn the secrets of photographing the beauty of these landscapes as we experience the joy of being there.
* Be a part of the tour lead by our experienced travel photographer who has spent hundreds of days exploring and photographing the language and culture of the region.
* Spend time in some of the remotest landscapes under the high mountains. Feel, experience and learn to photograph the brilliant star-studded skies in the clear nights.
* Get intimate with local culture of these highlands. See and experience the way of their lives even as you photograph them.
* Make photographs that are extra-ordinary and stand out, mentored by our photographer…
And a lot many more excitements besides the above.
As participants from the last year’s tour to say, they had a truly great time through the tour. –
“I really enjoyed being a part of it and the visit to some of the most beautiful and isolated regions in this country was truly an humbling experience… I really enjoyed the tour and will definitely be coming back with you guys.” – A Asokh, entrepreneur.
“Delivered everything that was promised… The feedback sessions were wonderful for learning. It was awesome to see people’s varied perspectives on the same subject, and was awesome to see why some perspectives work and some don’t in live practical examples.” – Chandra M, technology professions
“learnt a lot about photography as well as the culture of the place.” – Sunila R, student
“excellent organizing and logistics… superb…” – Amit K, enterpreneur
See full details and join us this July OR Aug – http://bit.ly/lahaul-spiti-phototour