Travelogues and articles
- Lahaul & Spiti – Memories from the Mountain Country. A story of my accidental visit to the Heart of the Himalayas at Lahaul & Spiti, the events leading up to my visit, journey into the mountains, seeing the magical landscapes and meeting friendly people.
- Munnar – Cloud Kissed Hills. An account of multiple visits to Munnar, discovering its beautiful landscapes and tea gardens.
- Ancientness of Orchha. An article on the quiet, small town full of beautiful heritage structures.
- Chhatris – Architectural Elements from Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh. A photo essay on the simple and elegant architectural elements – chhatris – from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
- Young Monks of Bhutan. Images of student-monks from Bhutan.
- Colours of Hampi. Pilgrims by the riverside at Hampi.
- Empires of the Indus by Alice Albinia. A book on traversing the Indus from its mouth to source, writing about the people, culture and history of the places along the river.