Have been a bit busy, and this blog will go into silent mode for next 4-5 days. In the meanwhile, here is a request for some inputs from you.
Starting next month, India Travel Blog will be devoting some posts(one per week, may be two, or more if there is good response) for travel photography related content. Most of us travel with a camera, be it is a very basic one or advanced, but definitely want to come back with good pictures of the vacation. The travel photography posts intend to help all travelers – photography enthusiasts and otherwise – to get better pictures when they are out on a journey.
The idea is vague, but at the moment, here are some thoughts I have on what to write.
* Tips and tricks of travel photography, suggestions. Tutorials.
* Question and Answers, where readers can post questions – one or two every week.
* Interviews from photographers, where possible.
* Critique request. Critique one or two photographs posted by reader every week.
* Post alerts on travel photography opportunities
* Links to good travel photography sites with good photographs and/or tutorials
* Any other ideas? Please suggest.
I would like to keep this as interactive as possible and make it a useful learning experience for readers. Eventually, it can also lead to travel photography trips taken in small groups, photography workshops for the readers etc.
Please suggest your ideas on what else can go into travel photography content on India Travel Blog. I would love to hear from you and incorporate as many suggestions as possible. Thanks.