The India Travel Blog mailing list was defunct for a few months due to some technical issues. New subscribers were unable to sign up, and mails could not be sent to existing subscribers. The problem is now fixed.
You can now sign up to India Travel Blog Newsletter by keying in your email-address in the text-box at the right-side column.
India Travel Blog Newsletter is a sporadically dispatched email, informing the subscribers of the content updated on the blog for last one month. It is sent out once a month but can get less frequent at times. The latest newsletter was dispatched today. Here is a copy of the email.
It has been a long time since there was a dispatch of India Travel Blog Newsletter. Some technical glitches in the mailing software had prevented sending emails or new sign ups to the newsletter. The problem is now fixed after many months, and it is now back to regular updates.
As it used to be earlier, India Travel Blog Newsletter will continue to be approximately once in a month dispatch. Feel free to forward this to your friends, or ask them to sign up from the home page – http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog
Follow India Travel Blog on twitter:
If you are not very fond of RSS and prefer to know updates on the blog via twitter, now India Travel Blog updates are available on twitter. If you have a twitter account, go to http://twitter.com/indiatravelblog and start following indiatravelblog
Updates on Recent Content:
India Travel Blog was updated with travelogs on parts of Tamil Nadu – Kanyakuamri, and Padmanabhapuram. There are two new book reviews. Below is link to all of them.
1. Kanyakumari – I(http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/kanyakumari-i.html)
2. Kanyakumari – II(http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/kanyakumari-ii.html)
3. Padmanabhapuram Palace – Photo essay(http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/photo-essay-padmanabhapuram-palace.html)
4. The pond at Padmanabhapuram(http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/pond-at-padmanabhapuram-palace.html)
5. Book Review: Ancient Futures(http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/book-review-ancient-futures.html)
6. Book Review: The Great Railway Bazaar(http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/book-review-great-railway-bazaar-by.html)
October 2008 Desktop Calendar Wallpaper:
This month’s desktop calendar wallpaper is a beautiful view of Tse Mo monastery in Leh town, with clear blue sky and the moon on the top. Visit http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/2008/09/october-2008-desktop-calendar-wallpaper.html to get the wallpaper.
With the winter getting closer, it is a good time to head to the colorful desert terrain of Rajasthan. India Travel Blog will soon be publishing stories on popular locations of Rajasthan.
As always, you can read all the stories on India Travel Blog by subscribing to RSS Feeds at http://travel.paintedstork.com/blog/rss.xml
Comments Off on India Travel Blog Mailing List | Posted in newsletter |