A few summer destinations(read – hills) on India Travel Blog, if you are looking to travel this summer, and wondering where to go.
North and North East
* Manali and Rohtang Pass(You can’t cross Rohtang yet, the road beyond Rohtang usually opens in June)
* Spiti Valley(Ki, Kibber, Kaza)
* Spiti Valley(Nako, Tabo). Spiti is accessible only upto Losar village in this season. Kunzum La and Chandratal open only in mid-June.
* Auli, Uttaranchal. No Skiing of course, but great views
* Sikkim – Goecha La Trek
* Sikkim – Yumthang Vallery and Gurudongmar
* Hill Stations – Ooty, Kodai and Munnar
Comments Off on Travelling in Summer | Posted in hills |