Plenty of travelling happened in 2007, though not as much as in the year before that. It was not a great year personally, but the first two weeks of new year have been as good as it can get. A look back at all the wanderings in 2007.
A Blue Capped Rock Thrush at Nandi Hills
1. A short visit to Nandi hills
2. Swimming in the river near Sakaleshpur
3. A photography trip to Thadiyandamol in May, and another one in December.
4. Himachal – Shimla, Manali, Lahaul and Spiti, Kinnaur(Images)
5. Day trip to Shivanasamudra waterfall
6. Jog Falls and Dandeli in August
7. A long weekend in Gokarna in October
8. Melukote in October
9. Lepakshi in December
10. Last days of the year in Hampi
On the way to Yoganarasimha temple, Melukote