Over the last (almost)two year, I have compiled information and travelogues on many National Parks of India, from south to north and even in the north-east. The latest additions are Eaglenest National Park. Summer is the best time to visit the parks, and some of them will be closed for visitors during monsoons. So if you had plans to see wildlife and wilderness, it is time to get ready and head that way quickly. Here is all you can read about wildlife sanctuaries and national parks of India on India Travel Blog.
1. Bandipur National Park
2. Corbett National Park trip report and images
3. Rajaji National Park
4. Periyar Tiger Reserve
5. Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
6. Eaglenest national Park
7. Nameri National Park
8. Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary
9. Wayanad(Muthanga and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary)
10. Nagarahole(Rajiv Gandhi) National Park
11. Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary
12. Trekking in Kanchenjunga National Park – trip report and images
I am yet to write about two more places I have visited – Kaveri Wildlife Sanctuary and Banneraghatta National Park, both near Bangalore.